PeopleQlik performance management solution offers compensation planning and administration module that serve as guideline for recruiters while creating requests or bringing new hires on board.
It is essential to have well oriented compensation framework to execute an efficient and effective compensation policy.
- Well-developed and innovatively designed compensation planning defines talent attraction, retention, motivation, performance and term of employees in any organization.
- Its position management module enables you to label compensation template against each position in the organization. The HR module will default all pay component defined against each position within the organization. The efficient HRMS & payroll software allows you to handle compensation through customized screens.
- Any alteration in grade, job or designation of any staff member will automatically upgrade the compensation values and let you HR know about this through pay changes.
- PeopleQlik HRMS & payroll software assist your organization’s HR department to make any changes in company’s compensation policy according to economic factors and company’s current performance.
- We also empower your HR department to handle and fulfill government regulations, contractual obligations quite easily.
- Our HRMS & payroll software streamlines all HR functions that include pay changes such as promotions, bonus, pay/merit increase, adjustment. You can handle all these activities smartly within definite budget allocated to each department.
- We enable your HR department to support your management team with strategic decisions to forecast and plan resources that are needed to fulfill business requisitions. This task is done perfectly by connecting business data with employees’ data.
- We help you to create custom Compensation letters (such as offer, appointment, and performance letters) that standardize and simplifies the letter creation process.
- PeopleQlik’s Compensation planning and administration module establishes equity both from internal and external audience by providing the following services:
- Job analysis (thoroughly analyze and describes each job within the organization)
- Job evaluation (Evaluate jobs worth and give them a higher grade value)
- Job pricing (establish rate ranges; that is, minimum, midpoint, and maximum values for each level)
PeopleQlik’s compensation planning system will help achieve the following for your business:
Allocate funds to retain
top talent & avoid paying
& ensure equity