The phenomenon of big data has changed the business world like never before. The most important part of this transformation is the strong emergence of analytics and the shift from process to data-driven transformation. How do enterprise make this shift? What is the tipping point? Why analytics? Attend this session to learn more.
You Will Learn
- Data: the new oil
- Analytics: the new gasoline
- Transformation in the enterprise
- Process driven
- Data driven
- Technology overview
- Understanding analytical requirements
- The role of the data scientist
- The challenges of data processing
- Critical success factors
- Case studies
- Enterprise architects and analytics developers; business intelligence developers; anyone who wants to learn about data scientists.