TimeXtender is a SQL Services-based data warehousing and ETL platform.
TimeXtender Services Training Support In London Birmingham UK United Kingdom England
Data is a critical resource for every organization. We depend on data every day to keep records, produce reports, deliver information, monitor performance, make decisions, and much more. The data resource is on par with financial and human resources as a core component of doing business, yet data management practices are often quite casual. Data governance brings the same level of discipline to data management as is typical when managing financial and human resources.
Building a data governance program is a complex process that focuses people, processes, policies, rules, and regulations to achieve specific goals for a managed data resource. Successful and effective data governance depends on clear goals and well executed activities that match governance practices to your organization’s needs, capabilities, and culture. A continuously evolving program is necessary to keep pace with trends such as cloud services, big data, and agile development. This course provides fundamental understanding of data governance concepts and techniques that is essential to start a new governance program or evolve an existing program.
You Will Learn
- Definitions and dimensions of data governance
- Key considerations and challenges in building a data governance program
- The practices, roles, skills, and disciplines essential to data governance
- The qualities that make good data stewards and stewardship organizations
- The processes of developing, executing, and sustaining data governance
- Activities, issues, and options when building a data governance program
- How maturity models are applied for data governance
- The importance of adapting data governance for trends such as big data, cloud services, and agile development methods
Data quality and data governance professionals; BI/DW managers, architects, designers, and developers; data stewards, data architects, and data administrators; anyone with a role in data governance or data quality management
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Services
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in this era. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.